Thursday, January 10, 2013

New year new year..........

For me, there's no big huha about new year.....Siap boleh tido masa orang sibuk countdown....tak tau pun meriah dengan firework....hehehe..... Anyway, apa pun about new year's resolution, I believe, buat la banyak mana resolution, kalau kita tetap tak nak berubah, tak jadi apa! So, sincerely ask yourself, what you want out of this life.....is it  going to be better or worse...... Are we gonna be a better person or worse than before.... A better Muslim or worse than before.... Each day brings us closer to our Maker..... How much preparation have me made so far...... Sigh..... Honestly, I shudder at the thought......

Ye la.....ikut tahun Hijrah, dah memang 40....kalau ikut tahun eh kita panggil ape ye? Gregorian ye? Tahun Gajah? Seriously can't think at the moment. So tahun ni baru naik 40 aka 4 series aka......You have reached Level 4..... I'm optimistic.....I will try to be a better wife, a better mom, a better daughter and friend. Bukan azam tahun baru, tapi hari2 punya azam..... Anyway, may Allah bless us with another great year and many more years to come.....In Syaa Allah.....


No comments:

Post a Comment